David Warlick has kindly added this conference to his online RSS tool at HitchHikr. This means that all images and blog posts that are tagged with the Technorati tags of ECISIT or ECISIT07 (lower case works as well) will feed into this page.
This facility is a great way to keep track of who is saying what about the conference before, during and after the actual event. If you are not sure how this works follow these easy steps:
- Create a blog post.
- Open the ECIS IT Conference page on Hitchhikr.
- Click on where it says 'make tag code'.
- A new window will open with the two suggested tags for this conference already processed. If you wish to add any other tags do so but leave spaces in between individual words. I tend to run two words together (see davidwarlick example on this post).
- Now, click on 'submit' and the code is created for you.
- Copy and paste this into your blog post in the Edit HTML window.
- Don't forget to then use the 'Ping Technorati' feature David has also added to the tagging window by pasting the blog address into the window and sending it to Technorati.
- Post an image or picture relevant to the conference.
- Use the tags ECISIT and ECISIT07 tags.
- Watch how they feed through hitchhikr!
Technorati Tags: ecisit07 ecisit davidwarlick